Leelee Sobieski’s Dangerous Liasons

Labels:

Leelee Sobieski arrives at the opening night of Les Liaisons Dangereuses (Dangerous Liasons) at the American Airlines Theatre in NYC on Thursday.

Leelee, 24, co-stars in 88 Minutes with Al Pacino and was asked how she thinks she’s perceived in the media.

She responded, “There are some questions that get repeated a lot, but I’m asked really good things most of the time. I feel like I’m perceived as being much more serious than I am.

I’m more of a goofball. I’m sillier, not sillier in a bad way, but sillier in a good way. I think that when I do interviews, I always try to be cautious about what I’m saying, because I’m so silly that my words can be spun around so easily and sound totally the wrong way when I really just mean something harmless.

So, I think I’m cautious when I’m doing interviews, which makes me seem much more serious, but that’s just because I’m being careful.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...