America Ferrera Prepares Her Trek to New York City

Labels:

America Ferrera drops by the Ed Sullivan Theatre for a taping of The Late Show With David Letterman on Thursday in New York City. Here’s what she had to say:

On having a little time off this summer: “Yeah, I have a couple weeks off. I’m preparing to move to New York City. The whole show is moving!”

On how NYC is going to accept Ugly Betty’s move to the Big Apple: “I’m excited. I’m a little nervous, too. New Yorkers are really cool and (laughs) I’m just a little nervous how they’re going to accept the show since we’ll be on the streets, blocking the way.”

On Lindsay Lohan being on the season finale next week: “(laughs) She was really wonderful. She was gracious and showed up on time. (laughs) No, really. I don’t mean to be smart or snide. She was really great and lovely. She’s going to be back for five episodes in the third season here in New York.”

Watch America’s appearance on Letterman here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...