Gwyneth Paltrow Battled Postpartum Depression

Labels:

Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about her postpartum depression in the May 2008 cover of Vogue.

“You know, I had postnatal depression after [my second child] Moses,” Gwyn says. “I didn’t know I had it until after it was over. I just didn’t know what was wrong with me…I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down; I felt pessimistic.”

According to E! Online, Gwyn has knocked her daily wardrobe down to a few basic items like minidresses and tights, a pair of jeans, two coats and a couple of different-style boots in the winter.

Explains Ms. Paltrow, “It’s like I want to eliminate all of the fuss. I don’t have time anymore to sit there and be like, What should I wear? What goes with this?”

Speaking of trainer Tracy Anderson, apparently Gwyneth introduced her to Madonna!

Gwyn says, “I still haven’t learned my lesson about not sharing my people with Madonna, because she steals them away forever.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...