Avril Lavigne Talks Acting, Celebrity Crushes and Junk Food

Labels:

And here is part II of Avril Lavigne’s interview with Just Jared. (Be sure to check out part I if you missed it.)

(Sidenote: Av was on Arizona’s John Jay & Rich radio show earlier this morning. She gives a brief shout-out to JustJared.com!! Listen here.)

JJ: What’s the musical direction of your next album? How are you evolving musically?

AL: I would like to sit and and write some acoustic stuff. That’s what I want to do but that doesn’t mean that’s what my record is gonna be. It means creatively, that’s what I want so I need to do that for myself and then I’ll just see. I don’t know, I cant really tell. I’m just touring for six more months and so your body goes through cycles and change so I have no idea.

JJ: The acoustic stuff would really showcase your voice, which is fantastic live.

AL: I think it would be good to have some of that stuff on the record, just to show people, instead of the song being so all about the track and hiding my voice. But I don’t know about the entire record being like that. We’ll see. Maybe like half.

JJ: Your clothing line, Abbey Dawn, was a nickname from your dad? How did he get that nickname?

AL: He worked in Kingston, and it was like a street name or something. It was this area called Abbey Dawn and I don’t know. He just called me Abbey and Abbey Dawn. All my friends in high school called me Abbey, and when I first started out, my alias name was always Abbey Dawn in my hotel rooms, so it was something that stuck with me my entire life. I always used to think if I had a girl I’d called her Abbey but now I have a clothing lined that I call Abbey…

JJ: What’s your favorite thing you like to do with [Sum 41 husband Deryck Whibley]?

AL: Just chill and be at home [in LA].

JJ: What’s the sweetest thing he’s done for you?

AL: He’s just really sweet all the time [giggles]. He’s just a really sweet dude.

Click inside to continue reading the exclusive interview…



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...