Ashton Kutcher - “Details” May 2008

Labels:

Ashton Kutcher talks about being Mr. Demi Moore and what it takes to be a good stepfather in the May 2008 issue of Details, on newsstands nationwide next week.

The mag describes Ashton as “tall, slender, and athletic. His feet are notably small, his fingers are long, and the backs of his hands are pink.” How small are his feet?????

Here are some choice quotes from the mega-producer’s interview:

On using shapes to describe his life: “You’ve got a square inside of a circle. So my whole life is this circle. Maybe my life started out inside this circle and I couldn’t see outside. But I just kept putting stuff in the circle and the circle gets bigger and bigger so that it can hold all this stuff.” (Um, what?!)

On his religious preference: “I’ll use whatever works. I’m not a follower of this or that religious leader. More wars are started because of religious leaders, and people are following and they don’t know why….That is religiosity. That is what turns people into robots.” (During the interview, he gives a 20-minute discourse on practicing Kabbalah.)

On wife Demi Moore: “She was the first person who would call me on my s—. She didn’t need me. She straight up didn’t need me. She wanted me, but she didn’t need me, so she could put it on the line.” (How sweet of Demi!)

On how he ended his interview with Details: “She says she’s tired of sharing me. I have to go home now.” (Whipped!!)

Read the full article at Style.com. Bigger cover picture here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...