Tori Spelling’s Easter Baby Bump

Labels:

A very pregnant-looking Tori Spelling check into the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Easter Sunday.

The 34-year-old actress was accompanied by 41-year-old husband Dean McDermott and 1-year-old son Liam.

Tori and Dean are expecting their second child, a daughter, in July.

Late last week, Ms. Spelling expressed interest in starring in the remake of 90210.

“My dad always wanted to do a new version of 90210, so I’m sure he will be beaming from above!” Tori told People, referring to her father, the show’s producer Aaron Spelling. “And I’d love to somehow be a part of it. That as well would make my dad proud! …Maybe I could be one of the main character’s young stepmom. Playing the funny sex ed teacher at the high school would be funny, too, considering Donna Martin was America’s most infamous virgin.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...