Ryan Seacrest - “Details” April 2008

Labels:

Ryan Seacrest tops Details Magazine’s 2008 Mavericks list and takes the April 2008 cover. The 2008 Mavericks are the 22 big thinkers shaping your life. The list includes Seacrest, Diablo Cody (Juno), DJ Mark Ronson, SNL’s Amy Poehler, Kai Huang (Guitar Hero) and more.

The 33-year-old American Idol host was chosen as a Maverick for becoming the king of all media but his personal life is suffering because of it!

“I completely fell into a relationship, and I didn’t want to,” Ryan says about a recent girlfriend. “I remember having conversations like ‘This is so weird for me, because I’m not supposed to be with anyone until I’ve achieved what I want to achieve.’”

Read the full article on Seacrest at Style.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...