Lauren Conrad is Flying on a Jet Plane

Labels:

Lauren Conrad leaves her mini-mansion without both of her roommates and catches a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The 22-year-old Hills star had her first runway show for the Lauren Conrad Collection Fall 2008 collection on Tuesday. She answered a few questions for The Daily News after the show:

And Brody [Jenner], your romantic interest from last season, was in the front row. Does that mean you’re still together? Honestly, I didn’t even… [mysterious pause]. I’m going to see them all at the after-party. I’ve been backstage the entire time. I didn’t get to see my show or anything.

You see so many celebrity designers these days. Who do you admire and how do you stand out? I really like Gwen Stefani’s line. I think she has a hand in it a little more than others. In this industry right now, a lot of people are taking their 15 minutes and slapping their names on items, and it’s giving a bad rap to people who actually want to design or sing or do things they’ve always wanted to do. I’ve studied a little over two years, and I’ve worked in the industry since I was 16, and I really do design every piece and go to every meeting.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...