Jude Law Speaks Out on Anthony Minghella’s Death

Labels:

Jude Law expressed deep sorrow about the unfortunate death of director Anthony Minghella:

“I am deeply shocked and saddened to hear of Anthony’s untimely death. I worked with him on three films, more than with any other director, but had come to value him more as a friend than as a colleague. He was a brilliantly talented writer and director who wrote dialogue that was a joy to speak and then put it onto the screen in a way that always looked effortless. He made work feel like fun. He was a sweet, warm, bright and funny man who was interested in everything from football to opera, films, music, literature, people and most of all his family whom he adored and to whom I send my thoughts and love. I shall miss him hugely.”

Jude and Anthony worked together on 1999’s The Talented Mr. Ripley, 2003’s Cold Mountain and 2006’s Breaking and Entering.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...