Hayden Panettiere: I Won’t Screw Up

Labels:

Hayden Panettiere tells the April 2008 issue of Cosmopolitan that she won’t succumb to peer pressure and fall prey to drugs and alcohol.

“I think that people look at me as just another one of those girls who’s going to screw up, like ‘She’s going to get into drugs, and she’s going to get into the parties,’ ” the 18-year-old Heroes hottie says. “I have the occasional glass of champagne when I’m celebrating something, but generally, I don’t drink. I’m a pizza-and-a-movie girl.”

On accepting her body type: “I don’t have a model’s body. But I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m okay with what I have. I can rock this body, you know?”

On staying quiet about her boyfriend, Heroes costar Milo Ventimiglia: “I need somebody who is very secure. In this business, I’m constantly standing next to gorgeous people. My job is to make out with [attractive] men. Like, hello, who wouldn’t be completely threatened by that? But at the end of the day, you have to realize that it’s just a job.”

Milo’s secure, right??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...