Ethan Hawke and Little Levon: Jump, Jump!

Levon Roan, son of Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman starts jumping and pointing as he spots photographers on the way home from school on Friday in New York.

On Thursday, Uma Thurman stopped by the Wings Worldquest 2008 Women of Discovery Awards Gala. Uma recently spoke about how she gets mistaken for other celebs all the time! “I used to get mistaken for Jodie Foster all the time and I was mistaken for Gwyneth Paltrow the other day. I let them know I’m not who they’ve mistaken me for. Usually, they’re really hoping that you’re that other person. Then they follow up by asking who you are and to list your film credits. You’ve got your groceries in your hand, or you’re sitting with a friend having dinner, and they ask: ‘What have you been in?’ I tell them to Google me and let me get back to my dinner.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...