Charlize Theron is Ready For Kids

Labels:

Charlize Theron wants to join the mommy club! And why not pass along gorgeous genes?!

“I’ve been thinking about becoming a mom for a couple of years now,” the 32-year-old actress tells In Touch. “My biological clock is ticking, but it hasn’t gone off yet. I couldn’t hope for my career to be going any better, and I have found the great love of my life in my relationship, so I think we’re ready to start having kids running around the house. I’m ready to take on the responsibility of motherhood.”

Charlize says longtime partner Stuart Townsend is “the man I want to share parenthood with.”

Ms. Theron looks like she’s definitely going to be skipping marriage, and is on the fast track to having kids!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...