Jordin Sparks is Prom Queen

Jordin Sparks is the cover girl for the Spring 2008 issue of Your Prom. Here are some fun facts about the American Idol alum:
On her wardrobe secret:“I always wear spandex shorts under any dress because there could be a breeze. I could sit the wrong way. It’s a safety issue.”
On her fashion weakness: “I have a ton of shoes. I have a pair of Adidas that I just bought. They’re really, really cool. They go with everything!”
On her fave dance music: “I love stuff with really driving beats. I love Justin Timberlake’s songs, [and] Kanye West is good to dance to.” Dream Role “My favorite Broadway play is Smoky Joe’s CafĂ©, and I would love to play any of the girls. I saw it like seven times when it was playing in New York!”
On her dating don’t: “Chewing with your mouth open.”
And be sure to check out the video of Jordin’s cover shoot here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...