James Marsden’s Clean Start

James Marsden demonstrates how to achieve spring’s unfettered look in GQ’s latest issue. Check out this snippet from GQ of the 34-year-old actor:
With bone structure like this, James Marsden is the kind of actor you expect to get the girl. But he doesn’t. Ever. As Cyclops in X-Men, he was overshadowed by Wolverine. In The Notebook, Rachel McAdams chose Ryan Gosling. In Superman Returns, he’s engaged to Lois Lane, and yet she still had a kid with Superman! (spoiler alert) But in this month’s 27 Dresses, Marsden plays opposite Knocked Up’s Katherine Heigl, and he finally comes out on top.
“I’ve been up-and-coming for fifteen years now,” he says. “And to tell you the truth, it’s the perfect place to be.” It certainly makes fatherhood easier (he’s married with two kids). “I can still walk into the grocery store and most people don’t even blink an eye. If I can manage to still be up-and-coming when I’m 80 years old, then I’ll know I’ve had the ultimate career.”

James Marsden’s Clean Start



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...